Real Estate and Property Law is a highly valuable and emotionally sensitive legal area. JA Legal Real Estate and Property Lawyers have a proven track record in handling sensitive and high-profile cases. Our one of the best real estate attorneys have successfully obtained significant relief from both High Courts and District Courts, including eviction, rent recovery, ownership disputes, transfer of ownership to legal heirs, partition, and obtaining stay orders/injunctions on properties. Our expertise also extends to addressing the illicit practice of suppressing the rights of lawful legal heirs through fraudulent gift deeds. We ensure justice is served by competently handling cases from the start. Furthermore, utilizing the Transfer of Property Act in Pakistan, you have the authority to convey your property to any chosen individual. Our practice ensures strict adherence to property law in Pakistan when managing property-related issues. We handle all property cases within the bounds of the law, ensuring that you won’t encounter any future complications.
In addition to our property law services, we offer comprehensive legal solutions in the corporate and litigation domains
- Advising individuals, corporate, and commercial clients on the sale and purchase of immovable properties.
- Reviewing housing regulatory laws and providing guidance on compliance requirements Offering advice against the acquisition of evacuee property due to its non-compliance with the Evacuee Property Act Pakistan
- Drafting various legal documents for property transactions, including sale agreements, transfer deeds, leases, and conveyance documents. We make sure that legal documents are draft following the land laws in Pakistan.
- Assisting with property registration and handling land bifurcation matters.
- Conducting thorough due diligence
- Procuring search certificates and ensuring compliance with regulations of leasing and housing authorities including, but not limited to like DHA, KDA, PECHS, SITE, etc.
- Representing clients in both District and High Courts regarding infringement of property rights in pakistan by private individuals, housing societies, or government authorities.
- Presenting cases for declaration, permanent injunction, mesne profit, and securing favorable interim orders.
Our property dispute lawyers are expert in solving all the problems happening between landlords and tenants pertaining to eviction, rent and other ancillary issues.